Orders for items that were not damaged or do not contain defects may be returned as follows:
- Items purchased online through the Website may be returned within thirty (30) days of purchase.
- Items purchased at a third party or re-seller must be returned at the third party or re-seller location and are subject to the third party’s or re-seller’s return policies.
- For returns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an RMA# authorizing the return.
- Purchaser must retain the original receipt or packing slip in order to effectuate a valid return.
- Purchaser should aim to keep all packaging materials where available.
- Purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs for returns.
An order may be exchanged for a new product for manufacturing and product defects within ninety (90) days of purchase. In order to effect a cancellation for defects, you must contact us through one of the methods below:
- For refunds processing, retailers may contact their local distributor or SmartCell Account Executive.
- Fundraising customers may contact their Fundraising Coordinator, where applicable.
- Purchasers with products that contain defects after the thirty (30) day limit, but before the ninety (90) day limit, may process a warranty claim with our Customer Service Team. The Customer Service Team may require you to send in the defective item to claim the warranty.
- End users and all other refund requests may be made at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.